India offers world-class Medical facilities with the lowest cost, with the comparison to the other western countries. Every year many patients from Bangladesh come to India for better treatment. Sometimes getting the Indian medical visa from Bangladesh creates problem to Bangladeshi Patients. CurInd helps you to get Medical Visa easily.Our experience partner will assist you to get Indian medical visa from Bangladesh or visa extension.
Important tips for applying for Indian medical visa from Bangladesh
- Bangladeshi citizen will get Indian medical visa from High Commission of India.
- Patient from Bangladesh should get the appointment from recognized specialized hospital or reputed doctors before applying for Indian medical visa from Bangladesh. CurInd helps you to get the appointment from best doctor or top hospital in India.
- Maximum 2 (two) people can travel along with the patient.Family member/close associate are preferable.
- Any serious diseases like the cardiac problem (Heart), neurosurgery, kidney diseases, lungs diseases, gynecologic diseases, cancer (radiotherapy), plastic surgery, diabetes etc will get preference to get Indian medical visa from Bangladesh.
Required Document to get Indian Medical Visa from Bangladesh
- Bangladeshi passport should have the validity of at least six (6) month. The passport should have at least two (2) blank pages.
- Xerox of first four (4) page of the passport.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Submit old passport, all the previous application on the time of appointment.
- Last six-month bank statement as proof of financial soundness.
- Voter card /National ID card, any of your bills like electricity, gas bill, telephone bill etc as address proof.
- Professional details like certificate from employer, Identity Card for (Students)
- Details regarding the date of birth and the place of birth in the current passport should be the same in the old passport, id card and birth certificate. If any mismatch found affidavit from court is required.
- Recommendation required from Bangladeshi Doctor (In case of First Visit to India for medical treatment). Next time onwards applicant should carry both Indian and Bangladeshi doctor document to get Indian Medical Visa.
- E-token (Online appointment) is not required for medical visa. You can walk-in any time during the office hours.
Online Application of Indian Medical Visa from Bangladesh
- Go to Indian Visa on-line and click on Regular Visa Application.
- Top off the fundamental qualifications: Your nation’s name, embassy, date of birth, nationality, email id, expected date of landing in India and visa classification.
- Then Enter the access code and tap on Continue.
- The form consists of 3 pages. Fill up every page of along with your correct details. Then click Save and Continue at the bottom once you end filling up every page.
- Either you can continue fill up the application form by your own or you can contact CurInd to do the job for you with most efficient and professional way.
Besides that CurInd provide other sevices like hotel booking, tranportation, personal tour guide during your treatment in India.